Lifestyle

9 Awesome Personalised Wedding Gifts

August 5, 2018
Wedding gifts

Buying a wedding present that will be liked is really easy. Extraordinarily easy because in almost all cases the happy couple will have spent a considerable amount of time putting together a wedding list. A list that is made up solely of items they are hoping a lovely guest like yourself will buy for them. But where’s the fun in that?

If like me, you are guilty of going off the list…. well that’s a whole different ball game and much more dangerous. Even riskier than braving going off list is to get them something bespoke. Something personalised. Something non-refundable and non-exchangeable.

So you’re feeling bold? Here are my top 9 bespoke items to choose from.

1.  Personalised Mango Wood and Marble Chopping Board.

I absolutely love this chopping board, it feels very classy and is a great item the couple can display on the side at their home. Priced at £69.95, it feels even more expensive and is well worth the money.

normal_personalised-round-wood-and-marble-chopping-board

2.  Personalised Oak Notice Board

The Oak and Rope company offer a huge range of personalised items from Welly Boot Racks to Wine Racks, all of excellent quality. This notice board priced at £135 is perfect to go in a newlyweds kitchen.

white-oiled-notice-board-dfe72amhrk-large

3. Address tile

This address tile is perfect as a table mat. If the couple have recently bought a house you could use the address, along with the date of the wedding or alternatively, use the church address they got married at. Priced at £28 it is very reasonable.

Bombshell-3-600x600

4. Pheasant or Guinea Fowl Feather Photo Frame

Ideal for a couple who like their country sports, these photo frames stand out on a mantle place and will look stunning with a wedding photo in them. Priced from £70 they are not cheap for a frame.

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 21.33.24Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 21.37.58.png

5.  Bespoke Wedding Invitation Tray

Why not have the couples wedding invitation put on a bespoke tray for them? Suitable for very grand couples (if they have a double-barrelled surname or did a Times newspaper announcement of their engagement they are likely to be the type). Priced at £180!

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 21.21.27

6. Customized Star Map

A unique gift that shows how the stars aligned on the day the couple got married. Cheesy but fun, and good for the sentimental types. Priced from £49.

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 21.22.02

7.  Anniversary Wine.

Help your friends celebrate with wine to open on an anniversary year. Either pick your own wine to go in the box or let the company help you.

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 21.29.48

8. Wedding Flowers into a Paperweight

If you’ve access to their wedding flowers such as one of the bridesmaid bouquets, why not turn these into a paperweight so the couple can keep them forever. Prices from £100.

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 21.33.33

9. Watercolor of their Wedding Venue

Turn their church and wedding venue into a watercolor which they can hang on their wall as a memory of the day. £55.

normal_double-wedding-venue-watercolour-portrait.jpg

What are your favorite wedding gifts you’ve received?

Also, see 10 things you’ll see at a wedding this year

You Might Also Like

23 Comments

• Reply 7 reasons to consider Milan for a Hen Do - Doolittle Days August 12, 2018 at 9:22 am

[…] Unsure what to get your friend for their wedding? Check out 9 Awesome Personalised Wedding Gifts […]

• Reply Monidipa Dutta August 15, 2018 at 12:39 pm

The ideas seems great. I especially liked the Address tile. It gives a personal touch.

• Reply Doolittle Days August 16, 2018 at 9:19 am

I’ve given that to someone before and they loved it!

• Reply Sreekar Harinatha August 15, 2018 at 1:08 pm

Loved all the great ideas, especially some of which we can make ourselves pretty easily. I loved the wood and marble cutting board. Thats so simple yet creative. Will try and look for one!

• Reply Doolittle Days August 16, 2018 at 9:19 am

I think that’s my fav too!

• Reply fashionandstylepolice August 15, 2018 at 10:03 pm

I am loving these personalised wedding gift ideas a lot. There is a gift here for every couple.

• Reply Doolittle Days August 16, 2018 at 9:18 am

Thanks very much, so hard when it is wedding season to get something different!

• Reply Jennifer Prince August 16, 2018 at 10:29 am

A personalized cheeseboard is a great idea! And I love the watercolor of the venue. What a sweet, thoughtful gift to give the new couple!

• Reply Doolittle Days August 20, 2018 at 9:10 pm

Thanks Jennifer!

• Reply Lauren | Scrapbook Blog August 17, 2018 at 10:17 am

I love all of these but the star map is my favourite I think, so meaningful!

• Reply Doolittle Days August 20, 2018 at 9:10 pm

Thanks Lauren!

• Reply forkwardthinkingfoodinista August 17, 2018 at 1:32 pm

Ooo some very nice ideas here. I totally love the chopping board too, prob because I love cheese haha x

• Reply Everything On A Plate August 17, 2018 at 7:04 pm

This blog has just perfect timing! We have quite a few weddings lined up and didn’t know what to get them

• Reply Doolittle Days August 20, 2018 at 9:08 pm

So pleased, fingers cross they help!

• Reply Travel with Karla August 18, 2018 at 2:00 pm

The customized star map looks amazing. My friend is getting married next month. Thanks for the tips!

• Reply Doolittle Days August 20, 2018 at 9:07 pm

Let me know what you think if you order it as I’ve not bought that for a friend yet. 😊

• Reply Amanda maguire August 18, 2018 at 4:58 pm

I also like the “name a rose or star”. The rose ones comes with seeds I think too. The star one is so cute even if I wonder if it’s “real” lol

• Reply Doolittle Days August 20, 2018 at 9:06 pm

I hope it’s real, otherwise I feel a bit cheated!

• Reply Blair Villanueva August 19, 2018 at 2:34 am

What an awesome idea! And i like the personalized wine coz the couple can enjoy and consumed it.

• Reply Doolittle Days August 20, 2018 at 9:06 pm

Thanks Blair, can’t go wrong with wine.

• Reply Kate August 19, 2018 at 8:00 am

What a shame that I’ve discovered that post only now! All my friends got married already this summer but cool ideas for some other time!

• Reply Doolittle Days August 20, 2018 at 9:05 pm

Thanks Kate, sorry it was a little late!

• Reply A weekend in the Bordeaux countryside - Doolittle Days September 11, 2018 at 9:31 am

[…] Wedding present buying? Read 9 Awesome Personalised Wedding Gifts […]