We’re nearly two weeks into December, which means alongside eating mince pies for breakfast and listening to Christmas songs on repeat, it’s time to panic and start Christmas shopping.
So here’s my Christmas list idea.
- The country weekend bag. Essential for long weekends away.
- Boggi textured merino wool jumper looks great on any man.
- Mahiba slippers. Yes, they are expensive for slippers, but they are incredibly comfy and never fall off your feet.
- Personalised washbag. Seriously smart.
- John Lewis Chelsea boots. Much cheaper than Russell and Bromley and great quality.
- Make your man feel handsome as he drinks his tea with this total fox mug.
- Jo Malone has fragrances which are just as much for men as women. Try the Woodsage and Seasalt.
- Badger brush and sandalwood shaving cream – it smells delicious.
- Planning a winter vacation? These swimming shorts are great fun!
- Essential for any commuter. Noise cancelling headphone.
- Leather looking polaroid camera, perfect for snapping the moment.
- This globe is perfect to go on a desk or sitting room to choose your next trip.
- This tank egg cup is a perfect stocking filler.
- Fancy a curry? Make one at home with this Made in India: Cooked in Britain: Recipes from an Indian Family Kitchen
- Chill out on this knitted bean bag.
- Smart and understated, this watch is great for any gent.
- Updated with DAB, this Roberts Radio never goes out of style.
- Essential for any meat-eating households.
- If he loves whiskey, he’ll love this whiskey subscription service. Try a different whiskey each month.
- A bit random, but why not a make your own bacon kit.
If you’re looking for gifts, check out my personalised gift list.